Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre
TIME LEFT TO BUY
Colon Hydrotherapy + Pre – Colon Hydrotherapy Nutrition Consultation for $120 ( Value $ 160)
- Initial consultation and briefing, followed by discussion for pre-colonic evaluation as per filled form.
- Session of Colon Hydrotherapy.
- Pre & Post – Colon Hydrotherapy Nutrition Consultation.
- The 'Ebers Papyrus', an Egyptian medical document dating back as early as 1500 B.C., outlines the concept, revolution and multiple benefits of colon cleansing.
- Hundreds of years later, the benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy continued to emerge as European populations adopted and popularized the practice to assist with health maintenance and the treatment of numerous illnesses.
- It's a popular practice which is benefitted thousands of people and is widely used and talked about.
Brief understanding of health benefit of a clean colon:
- Hydrates your guts and body.
- Remove piled up waste from your gut.
- Stimulate and normalise peristalsis of your guts (rhythmic movements of the intestine, to ensure optimal GI health).
- Reposition and reshape the intestines after proper cleansing.
- Rehabilitate the nerves, muscles, glands, circulatory and immune systems that are integral to the GI system after proper cleansing.
But the most important benefit for many people is that they feel better and enjoy a better quality of life. After a few sessions, people frequently report feeling “lighter” and having a feeling of well-being in the belly. In addition to relieving digestive discomfort, they also note improvement in many other health problems. After food has passed through your stomach and small intestine, the residual material moves to the first section of your large intestine - your colon. At approximately 6 feet long, your colon's primary job is to dehydrate liquid waste material in preparation for excretion. The average colon contains nearly 60 varieties of microflora and bacteria which aid digestion and promote nutrient production. This helps to maintain pH balance and prevent the growth and proliferation of harmful bacteria.
Keeping your colon clean can provide many substantial health benefits including:
- Lower risk of developing bowel cancer; a leading type of cancer in most industrialized countries.
- Lower risk of experiencing discomfort from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), chronic constipation, and chronic diarrhoea.
- Lower risk of developing haemorrhoids.
- Less undesirable gas production.
- More productive absorption of water and nutrients.
- A feeling of lightness and comfort in your abdominal region.
About Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre:
Welcome to Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre!
Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre is able to offer you health rejuvenation and maintain your well-being. Salt Cave Halotherapy Wellness Centre is one stop centre where locals, Aucklanders, people from different part of New Zealand and overseas visit to get relax, recharge and rejuvenate their health. Benefit yourself from a wild range of services offer by Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre, all in one location. Services which are offered at Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre are: New Zealand’s first Salt Cave Halotherapy, Cosmetic Teeth Whitening, Vibrosaun Therapy, Massage Beauty & Spa Therapy, Personal Wellbeing Services, Healthy Me & Add-On, Yoga & Meditation Classes and Colon Hydrotherapy. Aiming to add more services for wellbeing in future.
Provider are Certified Salt Halotherapist/ Certified Vibrosaun Therapist/ Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, Certified for Personal Wellbeing Services modalities and registered with International Institute for Complementary Therapists, The Global Professional Association for Colon Therapy & New Zealand Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Association and concern bodies.
The founder of Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre has 14+ years of extensive medical career background with experience in clinical and allied medicine and have worked in different parts of world. With his medical experience and knowledge, he wishes to give “something” back to the community. This “something” is to bring to you a range of products and services that will help you in your journey of attaining a “better me” in terms of better health. So, you can be assured you are in the best hands. They have friendly qualified team for each service they offer.
Their namesake Salt Cave is made from organic Himalayan salt, and is modelled off technology that has been popular in Europe for many years. All salt used in Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre has been retrieved from organic Himalayan Salt Caves, and works to support in relieving a range of conditions such as various respiratory, skin ailments and allergy-related symptoms. Suitable for 6 months of age and above. The team at the Salt Cave uses CE, FDA, MSDS, SGS approved devices.
- 2 vouchers per person and 2 as a gift to others.
- Bookings essential, subject to availability, no walking.
- Valid 7 days weeks including public holidays 10 am - 7 pm.
- Availability of plenty onsite as well as off street parking for clients.
- Check out their Facebook & TripAdvisor reviews and rating for your satisfaction to choose them for yourself and also please do write your review after visiting them.
- Book Online or Call Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre on +64-9-3907886 or Call/Text +64-220608886 to book your appointment.
- Email to book: email@example.com
- NO Cancellation or refunds or not to be used along with any in-house offers.
- Any no show appointments or failure to call within 24 hours of a scheduled booking voucher will be redeemed, for re booking will result in being charged cancellation fee or price difference of full price.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to session time. Late arrival will shorten treatment time.
- You will be required to follow Pre-Colonic instructions on the day.
- Not suitable for pregnant or acute medical or unstable medical conditions or any suspicious conditions of clients - please enquire with Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre or your physician before purchase or booking.
- Under 16 years of age required legal parent or guardian authority to discuss if suitable for service and approval.