Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre
TIME LEFT TO BUY
Salt Cave Halotherapy- One/Single ($29)
Salt Cave Halotherapy- Two/Couple ($57)
- The intention of Salt Cave Halotherapy is to clear your lungs of toxins or viral infections.
- 200 Years old Natural therapy, extremely popular in Europe
- The respiratory tract is refreshed during the process.
- Clinical studies have shown that Salt Cave Halotherapy can be beneficial for people suffering from skin conditions, ear conditions, snoring, sleep disorders, anxiety, and depression caused by respiratory disorders.
- Suitable for kids and adults of all age groups
What to expect in one-hour salt cave session:
5 -15 minute consultation with the expert therapists and feel welcomed into the Salt Cave Halotherapy for a 45-minute treatment
- Valid from 10 am to 7 pm weekdays and weekends, including public holidays
- Onsite and off street parking available for clients.
- checkout Salt cave Facebook page
- 5 Stars Trip Advisor rating
About Salt cave Halotherapy and wellness centre
Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre is able to offer you health rejuvenation and maintain your well-being. Salt Cave Halotherapy Wellness Centre is one stop centre where locals, Aucklanders, people from different part of New Zealand and overseas visit to get relax, recharge and rejuvenate their health. Benefit yourself from a wild range of services offer by Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre, all in one location. Services which are offered at Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre are: New Zealand’s first Salt Cave Halotherapy, Cosmetic Teeth Whitening, Vibrosaun Therapy, Massage Beauty & Spa Therapy, Personal Wellbeing Services, Healthy Me & Add-On, Yoga & Meditation Classes and Colon Hydrotherapy. Aiming to add more services for wellbeing in future.
Provider are Certified Salt Halotherapist/ Certified Vibrosaun Therapist/ Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, Certified for Personal Wellbeing Services modalities and registered with International Institute for Complementary Therapists, The Global Professional Association for Colon Therapy & New Zealand Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Association and concern bodies.
The founder of Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre has 14+ years of extensive medical career background with experience in clinical and allied medicine and have worked in different parts of world. With his medical experience and knowledge, he wishes to give “something” back to the community. This “something” is to bring to you a range of products and services that will help you in your journey of attaining a “better me” in terms of better health. So, you can be assured you are in the best hands. They have friendly qualified team for each service they offer.
Their namesake Salt Cave is made from organic Himalayan salt, and is modelled off technology that has been popular in Europe for many years. All salt used in Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre has been retrieved from organic Himalayan Salt Caves, and works to support in relieving a range of conditions such as various respiratory, skin ailments and allergy-related symptoms. Suitable for 6 months of age and above. The team at the Salt Cave uses CE, FDA, MSDS, SGS approved devices.
- 6 vouchers per person and 6 as a gift to others.
- Bookings essential, subject to availability, no walk-ins.
- Valid 7 days weeks including public holidays 10 am - 7 pm.
- Availability of plenty onsite as well as off-street parking for clients.
- Check out their Facebook & TripAdvisor reviews and rating for your satisfaction to choose them for yourself and also please do write your review after visiting them.
- Book Online or Call Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre on +64-9-3907886 or Call/Text +64-220608886 to book your appointment.
- Email to book: email@example.com
- NO Cancellation or refunds or not to be used along with any in-house offers.
- Any no show appointments or failure to call within 24 hours of a scheduled booking voucher will be redeemed, for re booking will result in being charged cancellation fee or price difference of full price.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to session time. Late arrival will shorten treatment time.
- Not suitable for pregnant or acute medical or unstable medical conditions or any suspicious conditions of clients - please enquire with Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre or your physician before purchase or booking.
- Under 16 years of age required legal parent or guardian authority to discuss if suitable for service and approval.
- Wear light and comfortable clothes and shoes. Haircaps and shoe-covers will be provided on the day.
- The salt air is harmless and will not affect your clothes, nor will it leave a noticeable residue or smell.
- Avoid wearing strong perfume or body lotion before or during the therapy, as some people might be allergic to it.
- We also request that you are mindful of others in the therapy room and always cover your mouth and nose if coughing or sneezing.
- Please avoid being very loud and refrain from bring your mobile phones in the therapy room. The mobile phones should be placed on silent mode in your bags if you wish. We don’t have lockers, you will be responsible for your valuable stuff & organise accordingly.
- No eating or drinking is allowed inside the therapy room. We do provide standard music for you, but you are welcome to bring own music system with ear plugs for your own personal use
- Maximum client per session is 6 (six). Book as per required. Can be single with other client during session or group session with your own group.